DIY Summer Craft Projects for the Home
Now that we are approaching the halfway mark into summer, you should not only be feeling the heat but also the urge to decorate for the season. Should you want to exercise your creative juices or decorate on a budget, you just might want to consider diy craft projects.
When it comes to crafts, there are tons upon tons of things you can do to add style to your home. Some things are big in size while others have a more intimate impact. Below are some simple projects you can try out to help bring summer into your home.
DIY SUMMER CRAFT PROJECTS
- Lemon Place Card Boats (Marie Claire Maison)
- DIY Washi Tape Popsicle Cards (Omiyage Blogs)
- DIY Fringe Runner (Hank & Hunt)
- Fabric Wigwam (Torie Jayne)
- DIY Beach Ball Garland (DIY Studio)
- DIY Chalkboard Flatware (The Flair Exchange)
- Pastel Dipped Milk Bottle Vases (Say Yes to Hoboken)
Casa Diseño is an online resource that provides inspiration for living and ways to enjoy life. Focusing on interior styling ideas and tips, celebrity real estate and ways to entertain in your home, we provide fresh content throughout the week.